What I Ate Wednesday - Week 8

on
Tuesday 1 March 2016
I'm in London all day today for work, so I took photos of all the food I ate last Sunday for you.

I made a big bowl of nana ice cream for breakfast. If you haven't made ice cream with bananas before, then you need to try it. I just blended 4 frozen bananas with some almond milk and raw cacao powder. It tasted just like chocolate ice cream and it's so much healthier than the ice cream we're brought up eating. I topped it with raspberries, coconut and some Sweet Freedom liquid chocolate. I also had a cinnamon bagel later on in the morning, but I forgot to take a photo of it.


For lunch, I had some toasted wholemeal bread with sundried tomato tapenade, avocado and garlic salt. I also had some raw chocolate protein balls that I made with my mum last week. We used walnuts, coconut, cacao and dates to make a big batch so we wouldn't eat chocolate and sweets.



I hate how bad the light in my kitchen gets at night when I try to take photos. My dinner was some Linda McCartney sausages, crushed potatoes, corn on the cob and lots of green vegetables. It was pretty simple, but really tasty.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment