What I Ate Wednesday - Week 9

on
Wednesday 9 March 2016
This week's post is a little bit different because I didn't really concentrate on what I was eating as much. I've had a bad cold and sore throat for the last few days, so I've only wanted to eat certain foods. Usually when I'm sick, I want bread and fruit and not much else.

For breakfast I made some cinnamon oats with banana, frozen blueberries and almond and coconut butter. It's my favourite kind of comfort food when I'm not feeling 100% and it filled me up until lunch.

I had some soup for lunch with some wholemeal bread, and then I made myself a green smoothie in the afternoon. I used two frozen bananas, frozen mango, pineapple, spinach and some orange juice.



I wasn't really hungry or in any mood to cook a proper dinner, so I just had a sandwich with hummus, salad and roasted peppers. I know it's not the most exciting dinner, but I just didn't have much of an appetite for anything else.


2 comments on "What I Ate Wednesday - Week 9"
  1. This looks like a healthy and yummy meal. Thank you very much for sharing these details and recipes here. I am also trying to lose weight and these days drink homemade herbal Green drink every morning. Hopefully, will reduce some weight soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eli, thanks for viewing my blog. I'm glad that you're enjoying my daily food updates. x

      Delete