SourcedBox - March Box

on
Thursday 10 March 2016


(photo credit - SourcedBox Twitter)

When I got back to work after being off sick this week, my third SourcedBox was waiting for me. I started to eat things in the box before I could take a photo though, so I've had to steal this one from twitter.

I'm really enjoying this subscription box, and there's been a few products in the previous boxes that I've kept on buying. I think I've managed to get through two jars of the Pip & Nut coconut and almond butter since the sample in the January box.

My favourite items in this box was the !00% Natural Foods bar. I got the raw cacao one and it was hands down one of the best raw brownies I've ever eaten. I'm still thinking about giving the raw till 4 diet a try when the weather gets a bit better, so I'll definitely be stocking up on these.

I also loved the Raw Gorilla maca and cinnamon munchies and the Healthbox Kitchen cacao energy balls, although I've made my own ones that have tasted the same, so I probably wouldn't buy them very much.

I haven't tasted everything yet as I'm trying to make the box last at least a week, but hopefully everything will be just as tasty as the snacks I've already eaten.

And if you want to subscribe to your own box you can do so here.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment